Monday, April 13, 2009

heck yesss

Awesome night at work! Awesome, awesome, awesome. To sum it up for you.. my manager is going to submit my resume to the regional manager for the manager in training position!! SO SIKED! This is what I've wanted, and apparently after just two months I'm ready. I know if I put my mind to anything, I can make it happen. I've been in such a good mood ever since. The whole conversation made me feel really confident, I'm so happy she thinks so highly of me. It means a lot, and the fact that I get so into my job and giddy about how good I do isn't so corny after all.. it's part of the reason I'm getting recommended for the position!

LOVE MY FUCKING LIFE!!!
EVERYTHING IS GOING SOO GOOD!!!

2 comments:

  1. loving life is necessary! i cannot wait 'til we can love it together.

    ReplyDelete