Tuesday, March 3, 2009

first day!

Work went so well! All we did was go over paperwork, and the employee manual, but it was so much fun! My days this week got all mixed around, and unfortunately she said it's going to be like this for a little while, but I get to go back in on Friday for a longer shift where my actual training will begin. I can't wait! But I realized today that I'm definitely going to need a second job, and I'm going to need it a.s.a.p.! So if anyone knows of anything, let me knooow please.

It feels good to be a contributing member of society again.

I'm kind of bummed, my plans with Laura got canceled tonight. I was really looking forward to catching up with her. And to being occupied. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my night now, but I need to do something. I'm trying to keep my mind off things, and it seems to be helping the situation over all. But it's still really scary being in the dark.

I just miss feeling completely happy. I want that right now, so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment