Sunday, March 29, 2009

it's been a while

So much is different, life. It's funny really. I hope from here on out I'm off the rollercoaster. What happens from here on out is in my control, if I don't want to be on the ride I don't have to be. I need to start making some decisions and sticking to them.

You were right. Being different is much harder but far more important than going with the flow of what everybody else does.

I've made some promises to myself that I intend on keeping. I'm going to stay true to myself, and give myself the respect I deserve. I deserve to be loved, and I'm not going to give myself to anyone until I'm sure it's worth it and it's a mutual appreciation. I'm going to find myself a home to call my own. I'm not going to deal with people who aren't worth my time.

Now that I've got myself where I want to be, I need to start applying the things I've learned and making the best of myself. No matter what anyone thinks, I know I'm a strong person and I know who I am and that I'm not everyone else. I need to let that shine through.

I was told the other day that I'm a good person and that I've been given the opportunity to get myself back on my feet and that I need to take it. I appreciate the honesty and positivity that surrounds me now, and I'm going to make the best of that.

Blah blah blah..

No comments:

Post a Comment