Monday, January 26, 2009

today it was the closet..

I'm sitting in my room(a.k.a. pantry) on the floor looking for jobs on craigslist with Steve, who's doing the same thing in the kitchen at the table. Both of us are infront of our laptops facing eachother's direction. We're trying to figure out how much money you would make if you taught english over in China, using some conversion chart. I find this all very humorous for some reason. I wish I could take a picture of this moment in time. On a serious note- that job seems pretty interesting. It's a 10 month contract where you get a free furnished apartment, including utilities, and you get paid to teach kids english all day. There's a whole training program you go through before you get there, and you're reimbursed for the travel expenses out there. I'm actually considering this. Anyone want to do it with me?


I'm going to make a reccomendation to everyone right now- see Step Brothers! It's so funny. Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are a great duo who kept me entertained the entire film. It's a bit obsurd, then again what film isn't that Will Ferrell is in? If you have that kind of humor, this film won't let you down. I've seen it two times already I like it so much. I might watch it again today, I'm in the mood for a good laugh. Or maybe Anchorman. That movie goes down in my books as one of the best films I've ever seen. I have a feeling that Step Brothers is going to end up in that category, too. I'm going to be that really annoying person who quotes Will Ferrell movies more often that not. Maybe I already am. Please don't hate me.

Rachel should be here soon- we're going to hang out and get some creative juices flowing. It's really refreshing to have artistic people in my life again! I feel much more inspired and motivated. Then I think Erin is meeting us when she's out of work to join in. Girls night! For now, I'm going to go get ready, eat this delicious vegan chili I made, and then play some basketball with Steve in the kitchen with our home-made net. Righteousss.

No comments:

Post a Comment