Sunday, February 15, 2009

comatoasted

Today has been one craaazy ride.

I had a really good heart to heart with Dave tonight. It was sort of on accident that I happened to see him tonight, it wasn't planned and it was sort of on a bad note initially. But it does seem rather appropriate that we ended up seeing each other on valentine's day. PS- I am soo happy it's now Feb. 15th and the craze is over with. If I see one more girl walking around with a rose..

Last valentine's day Dave and I accidentally ended up going on a date, too. It's funny how that worked out. Last year was definitely the best accidental valentine's day date ever.

I am still recovering from the late night I had last night hanging with Evan and Enwright. The three of us and Andrew went to the Los Campesinos! show at the Paradise, and saw Titus Andronicus along with them.. some band from NJ. They weren't bad. The show as a whole was soo much fun! So much dancing, and clapping, and yelling! I made friends with kids dancing around me. Just so much good energy! Oh, and Evan and I made friends with these two kids dressed up as vampires on the redline, and he bought a beer off them for $1.35 haha.



Then the night ended with me, Evan, and Enwright staying up until 6am talking forever and making lists. And making plans for tonight that never happened! (Evan, you owe me!)

It's weird that I'll be moving the rest of my stuff tomorrow. I can't even believe how many times I've had to/chose to move in the last five years.. I can't wait to settle down somewhere at some point in my lifeeee. It's going to be a weird change.

I'm STILL so sad about Gatsby.. I'm starting to freak out. Tonight is our last night together. I'm going to miss this snuggle face more than anything! Even though it's just for a few weeks, it feels like it's going to be forever.



Yuck, I have to be up in four hours! I don't know why I thought I'd be able to get to bed early on my last night in the Buddha Lama haha. Tomorrow is going to be a verrrry long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment