Wednesday, February 4, 2009

it was Russo!!

Unsuccessful trip to the MFA. Rachel and I drove, neither of us knew how to get there, and we're both really bad at directions. I think we drove around for an hour and a half just talking! I would have known how to get there if I was taking the T or riding my bike, but in a car I'm useless. It was nice to just drive around and talk about everything. It reminded me of when I was in highschool. There's something about being in a car that's really peaceful; the soothing feeling of being in constant motion, the lights of the world whizzing by you. Rachel's really awesome and I'm so glad she's playing a bigger role in my life now.

So instead of the MFA, we came back to my apartment and baked cookies while chatting it up with Sarah. Vegan chocolate swirl chocolate chip cookies! Mmm mmm mmm. Then we all snuggled up in the livingroom and watched the new episode of LOST. That show is one mind blowing moment after another! I love how everything just comes together when you least expect it. I think that's why Sarah and I like it so much, we're always trying to put the pieces together. It's defeinitely entertaining. I totally predicted that the frenchies on the boat that found Jin in the ocean were Danielle Russo's crew from the past! And wtf, Jin's alive?! And I think we can all agree that it was obviously Ben who was trying to take Aaron away from Kate.. am I right, or am I right? Aahhh I love that show!


I'm in a very relaxed mood right now. It feels good just to be in my room listening to music. I'm feeling a little creative, so maybe I'll draw for a bit before bed. Hopefully Rachel and I will get to the MFA next Wednesday. I could use every bit of inspiration I can get right now!

1 comment: