Wednesday, February 4, 2009

potential

Still no word from Cafe Luna.. I'm going to call the manager today. I really want this job. Or a job, for that matter. I'm starting to lose my mind with all the free time that I spend alone cooped up inside, because I have no money to go anywhere or do anything. What's sad is I have so much time to do so many things if I wanted to. But I don't. I'm not using my time wisely. And I'm certainly not living up to my potential. There's so much reading, and drawing/painting, and learning I could be doing! I guess it's hard to focus on those things when I'm really trying to fix myself. Ugh, I can't wait to be a real person again and contribute something to society. Even if it's just making you your latte.

Hopefully my trip to the MFA with Rachel tonight will make me feel better.

Oh, and I made this for dinner last night! It was delicious!
I love baby mushrooooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment