Tuesday, February 10, 2009

quickie

Suuuchh a good night last night! I missed Dave, I love him so much. Hands down the best person I know. I can't wait until he can be in my life full-time again. We'll see, hopefully soon.

I'm in the middle of packing my things up and waiting for Teena to get here. I'm moving some of my stuff into her place today. It's going to be weird not living at "The Buddha Lama" anymore.. but a move I think is for the best. I'm trying to work really hard to get to where I need to be, and I think this is a step in the right direction. It's going to take a lot of work, but I can do it.

I'll be couch surfing for a while. This should be fun.. haha.


TO CLEAR ANY CONFUSION UP FOR EVERYONE READING THIS, I'M NOT LEAVING TODAY, I'M LEAVING THIS WEEKEND. THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment