Wednesday, February 11, 2009

roll with it

"You gotta roll with it, You gotta take your time, You gotta say what you say, Don't let anybody get in your way." Best way to start your day off.. sipping coffee, blaring Oasis.

That nervous/excited feeling is back! I'm spending the day packing things and getting rid of a lot of stuff. I'm also putting stuff together to sell for really cheap. Every dollar counts right now! I wish it was warm enough to have a yard sale. I hate the process and the hassle of having to take pictures of everything, make a post for it, all the e-mails and running around when you use craisglist! Oh well, I just need to do it. I got a huge chunk of the boxes that have been in the closets for months over Teena's yesterday, then we sipped some tea and I brought my waffle iron over and we made delicious banana belgium waffles! And we played with Kipper. He tried to hump my leg haha! I love spending time with Teena, she's so much fun; the girl is a ball of freakin energy! So many laughs and soo much support. Oh, and I filled out paperwork for food stamps! That will be really sweet to not have to worry about buying food for a while. It was weird to put down that I'm technically homeless now. Well, as of this weekend. I'm homeless. I guess I never thought of it that way. I'm thinking of having a huge feast one night to try and get rid of most of the food I have now.. I can't be carrying that around with me, and it's weird to store food in a basement for a month, right? We'll see. Tomorrow is the day I'll be planning what I'll be taking with me everywhere I go, and how heavy/light I'll be travelling.
The one thing that is making me soooo sad is the fact that while I'm in transit I'm going to have to leave this guy behind somewhere. He's my best friend, my baby. Last night I was just staring at him, and he stared back at me, and just the way he was looking at me.. made me want to cry! He makes my days a little brighter. And I don't want him to feel abandoned, or forget who his mommy is.. I don't want him to not love me as much. I feel terrible! I'm going to miss him sooo much. I'm really hoping that it only takes me a month or so to get caught up and back on my feet, and have some money saved up so I can find a place to live. Ugh, this is going to be so hard. But I just need to do it. Again, with the nervous/excited feeling! I'm scared because I know this is going to be tough. But I'm excited because I know I'm strong and capable of making this all work. It'll be an adventure!

Another crazy chapter to the book of my life haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment