Saturday, February 7, 2009

home alone

It's going to be really nice to have money to go out and do things again. I've been feeling like I'm turning into a hermit, but really I just dread going out because I can't afford to do anything. I don't even have money to take a bus or the t anywhere.. I am the type of person who enjoys a good cozy day in just watching movies, baking, or doing arts and crafts. But I've just been feeling really alone.. I spend most of my days doing those things by myself. Well, with Gatsby haha. Maybe I just need to make new/more friends.

How do you make new friends, exactly? I'm not in school, I don't have money to go out and even if I did I'm not sure I'd meet anyone worth meeting at bars or parties here. It's so hard to find substance in Boston. I just can't wait until the warmer weather so I can ride my bike, play frisbee or badmitten, lay by the river and read my book, or any of the other free fun things there is to do, even when you're by yourself.

I need good pictures of dream catchers, and Google images are just not cutting it for me! Anyone know of better ways to browse/find pictures?

I'm not really feeling well.. I think I'm going to go take a bubble bath and read some more of my book. Then I need to get motivated and do some things for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment